SNOW REMOVAL PROCEDURE
(STORMS OF MORE THAN 2 in. OF SNOW WILL BEPLOWED & SHOVELED, LESS THAN 2 INCHES WILL ONLY BE SANDED AS NEEDED)
Please note the snow policy applies to the following properties:
1. Meadowbrook Apartments – 1390 Forest Avenue Portland Maine
2. Yarmouth Falls – 15 Vespa Lane, 25 Vespa Lane and 18 Bridge Street, Yarmouth Me 04096
3. Colonial Village I and II – 2 – 44 Starboard Drive Cape Elizabeth, ME 04107
4. Thurston Properties – 6 Lombard Street (units 1-4) 10 Lombard Street (units 1-3) South Portland, ME 04106
PROCEDURE OF CONTRACTOR:
* Will come through while it is still snowing to clear the roadway. DO NOT COME OUT TO MOVE YOUR VEHICLE WHILE IT IS STILL SNOWING. ONLY MOVE YOUR VEHICLE WHEN THE SNOW STOPS – THAT IS WHEN THE CONTRACTOR WILL BE THERE WITHIN 4 HOURS TO CLEAN UP THE LOTS COMPLETELY.
* SAND ROADWAYS & WALKWAYS AS NEEDED TO MAINTAIN SAFETY
* SHOVEL WALKWAYS & PLOW PARKING AREAS AFTER STORM IS OVER
CLEAN-UP SCHEDULE AFTER STORM ENDS:
(times stated will be subject to severity of storm)
Clean-up for storms ending by 8:00 am will be between 8am – 12pm (move your vehicle before this time)
Clean-up for storms ending by 12:00 pm will be between 12pm – 4pm (move your vehicle before this time)
Clean-up for storms ending by 4:00 pm will be the following day between 8am – 12pm (move your vehicle before this time)
(EXAMPLE:If the storm ends by 4pm, vehicles are to be moved thenext morning, 8 – 12, when the plow arrives)
PLEASE REMEMBER – any extra clearing BEFORE the storm ends (besides keeping the roadways passable) should not be expected from the plow company & should be appreciated when it happens! Please follow the CLEAN-UP SCHEDULE outlined above!
IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT VEHICLES NOT MOVED, PER ABOVE CLEAN-UP SCHEDULE, WILL BE TOWED AT THE EXPENSE, RESPONSIBILITY & LIABILITY OF THE VEHICLES OWNER.
Not moving your car will be costly, in that you will be towed&fined. PLEASE understand that non-participation causes unneeded issues for the entire community! PLEASE DO YOUR PART!
IN ORDER TO KEEP THE MAIN ROADWAY CLEAR, OVERNIGHT PARKING ON THE MAIN ROADWAY, WHEN A STORM IS PREDICTED,WILL BE PROHIBITED.
PLEASE CONTACT EMERALD MGMT. CORP. w/QUESTIONS – THANK YOU!
phone: 854-2606, ext. 100